Wednesday 31 October 2012

Deluded!!

Hello Queenies.

This may be one of the last times I update this, as I've just been told to 'come back to Earth', and find a psychiatrist! Well, I think it's mainly for the best, as everyday it's Brian May this, and John Deacon that. Even my parents think I live in a fantasy land. Well, mainly that's the point that they're worried about right now. Someone on Facebook gave me a rollocking over this too, saying that I should find a psychiatrist, I'm turning out to be who I'm not supposed to be, and I could get someone into serious trouble. For what we know, what I said about Steve Norman (the percussion player from Spandau Ballet) could be in trouble. 

Sorry for the disillusion. It's just that I said to someone "Oh, he's the most horrible, nasty man on Earth", and another fan freaked over this. And this is where I am right now. It seems my passion for 80's bands has finally taken it's toll on me, and the side effects, such as disillusion had taken it's toll. 

So, I'll go, but I'll never forget some of you, and specially not Spandau bass player Martin Kemp, who follows me on Twitter.

Bye for now, I may come back, one day, when I'm hopefully cured.

Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment